Le jeudi 20 septembre 2012 à 08:58 +0200, helpcrypto helpcrypto a
écrit :
> AFAIK, You cant install OSX on a VM from the official ISO, but need a
> fixed/modified image to bypass the...EFI?
> Currently have 10.5 and 10.6 on vmware o, but considering OSX costs
> (not hardware!), maybe its easier to have that cheap ones.

Thanks for the proposal. I also considered this solution, but using
modified images for compiling is not a solution IMHO. I am always afraid
it might contain spyware / hoaxes and I only use pristine OSes.

I placed a bid for 2 Mac Mini for 300 EUR on eBay and the seller
accepted. So it seems that we finally have a solution.

Kind regards,