2012/10/7 Ludovic Rousseau <ludovic.rouss...@gmail.com>:
> 2012/10/2 Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE <jmpo...@gooze.eu>:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have some problems building Mac OS X packages on the farm.
>> This is Mac OS X 10.6 (SnowLeopard) and OpenSC git.
>>
>> Can you help?
>>
>> ./bootstrap
>> ./MacOSX/build 10.6
>
> I never used the ./MacOSX/build script.
>
> I fixed some issues for 10.8 (Moutain Lion) in my macosx branch [1].
> For now the OpenSC.tokend fails to build because the SDK is no more in
> /Developer/SDKs/ but inside the Xcode application.
>
> I will try to have a look at the issues on 10.6.

I can't rebuild the tokend on 10.8 :-(

The SDK used in the project is 10.6. This is no more supported by
Xcode for 10.8.
After changing the project to use 10.7 or 10.8 SDK I have the error:

In file included from
/Users/rousseau/Documents/github/OpenSC/OpenSC.tokend/Tokend/RecordHandle.cpp:29:
In file included from
/Users/rousseau/Documents/github/OpenSC/OpenSC.tokend/Tokend/RecordHandle.h:32:
In file included from
/Users/rousseau/Documents/github/OpenSC/OpenSC.tokend/build/security_cdsa_utilities.framework/Headers/handleobject.h:32:
/Users/rousseau/Documents/github/OpenSC/OpenSC.tokend/build/security_cdsa_utilities.framework/Headers/handletemplates.h:132:17:
error: use 'template' keyword to treat 'findAllRefs' as a dependent
template name
        state().findAllRefs<Subtype>(refs);
                ^
                template
1 error generated.

I do not plan to debug the tokend build.
Apple deprecated [1] the use of tokend in 10.7.

I propose to reuse the latest tokend binary and include it in the the
package for 10.8. Or maybe just build OpenSC for 10.6 and use the same
package for 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8.

Bye

[1] http://ludovicrousseau.blogspot.fr/2011/08/mac-os-x-lion-and-tokend.html

--