Le lundi 15 octobre 2012 à 10:17 -0700, B. Scott Michel a écrit :
> These are relatively easy to fix, since the sc_pkcs15_cert structure
> changed slightly. I'd send in a patch, but I'm loth to having my repo
> micromanaged. Also, would need to disentangle the build system.

Cool. Please do have a look.
I can open you access to our machines if you want.

On my side I have been working hard setting up the required hardware.

We now have 3 Mac OS X machine running in the data center.

1) Mac Mini core duo : 10.8 (Moutain Lion)
2) Mac Mini core solo : 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
3) Mac Mini core solo : 10.6 (Snow Leopard)

Each Mac has an ePass2003 and a Feitian PKI smartcard attached.

I am still looking for a solution to upgrade from 10.6 to 10.7 (Lion) on
one machine using a genuine disc. Unfortunately, I could not find a
genuine disc (although I previously acquired Lion on iTunes).

Do you think someone could help me on Lion, please contact me privately
at jmpo...@gooze.eu

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel