Hello experts,

Here is what I need to achieve.

- I need to create a single solution to read profile information,friends
list, scraps etc from profiles

(I have user name and pasword for all the profiles from which I need info)
of all SNS which supports OpenSocial and store it my Database.

I just need the text data of these info to do some data based analysis with
the consent of the profile owners(they will provide their

credentials to my software).

Here are some questions that i have regarding this requirement.

1. Can Shindig server help me in anyway to write a single solution which
will connect to all the 25+ SNS which supports Opensocial and get

the above mentioned data from them?

2.Can Shindig server act as a single gadget rendering server for all the SNS
which supports Opensocial so that

I dont have to install app individually on these sites?

3.Do I need to write a gadget and install it as an App in all these SNS
manually and ask the users to add these apps to their profile

and then only I can read data from thier profiles?

4.Is there anyway I can automatically install a gadget on a users profile if
have their username and password.
5.can anybody propose a solution to achieve my goal?

Thanks in advance...

--
Regards,
Nishanth Nair