Arne/other experts,

I have couple more doubts regarding the Opensocial Gadgets.

1. If I create a gadget and install as an App in orkut and other SNS which
supports Opensocial,
will the gadget be able to push data to my server as a scheduled service?
2. Can the gadget pull information from my server or can I feed information
to the gadget as and when I like?
3. Can you direct me to a small demo or a tutorial on the web which does
these 2 things?
4. What are the common restrictions applied on gadgets by SNS. mainly orkut
mysapce hi5 etc?

Thanks a lot for your help and continued support!!

Nishanth

--
Regards,
Nishanth Nair