Hi Ashu,

You first seem to get the opensocial undefined but this disappeared
for me after a while. After that the ajax request returns an empty
response. But, if you try in FireFox everything should work, on IE7
these errors show themselves. Try setting your browser to show
javascript errors and use FireFox. I am trying to find developers to
setup as friends so as to create a testing friends list, do you want
to participate?

Andy