Hi,

Is this push done? I can;t seem to add my application with either
<Require feature="opensocial-0.6"/> or <Require
feature="opensocial-0.5"/>
It just goes to no donut page.
My earlier added app which was running on 0.5 gives me 404 in canvas
mode.
Can someone please check and let me know.

Regards,
Rajat
www.toostep.com