I give up...

even if I try to send 27 chars before my actual data which clears up
the previous errors it still is expecting data in a very specific
format which is no where documented in the specs. From the following
code it seems that it is expecting json in the format of
{original_url: {body: 'actual data'} }
which seems insane. Before going to make changes to my app I would
request someone from google to confirm whether this is a bug which
will be corrected or is it the way we will have to implement our
apps ???

And for a change it would be nice to get a official response to this.

586 var data = eval("(" + txt + ")");
587 data = data[url];
588 var resp = {
589 text: data.body,