The 404 Errors being experienced on Orkut right now (9:00am PST,
01/17) seem to be caused by apps requiring some of the iGoogle
features. In our case it was/is specifically the Tabs library (eg
<Require feature="tabs" />). Removing this line item cleans up the 404
error. Of course then we don't have tabs available without remotely
including the library.

So this begs the question: Are we going to be without?

The other thing we noticed is that this push seems to clear up the IE
errors (at least on a test box running IE6 and IE7), which is very
nice to see.

-Dustin / www.iWiddit.com