Arne,

I am still getting consistent 404. See this post for more details:
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut/browse_thread/thread/b6e63d0e7c2dea6e#

Let us know from the current iGoogle API features which one are
temporarily broken by the move to Shindig and which one are taken out
from Orkut permanently. Especially, what will happen with the User
Prefs management? The tool icon is gone from the bottom left corner of
the gadget area.

Thanks,

Jerome