Hi,
  Agree.. i got the shock of my life.. when i saw the application
directoey flooded with apps.. Couple of minutes later i found that
these are all google gadgets..
  Publishing my app in such a crowded place.. will have no way of
users able to find it out.. So there need to be a separate gadget
directory...
Rgds,
Paps