Add my name to the list as well.  I posted on the 15th, nothing back yet - I
know you guys are busy so I'm just hoping you haven't gotten to it yet!

Thanks!

Jesse

--
Jesse Stay
The Social Media Guru

Partner, Co-founder: SocialOptimize.com
Author: O'Reilly's FBML Essentials
http://www.amazon.com/FBML-Essentials-Jesse-Stay/dp/0596519184/
Co-Author: I'm on Facebook -- Now What???
http://FacebookAdvice.com

Blogger: http://www.jessestay.com
http://www.socialoptimize.com/blog

Phone: (801) 853-8339