Hi All,

I guess they are really reviewing all the apps submitted. coz i got a
reply from the orkut team yesterday saying that they cant even open my
app and they get 404 error  . but i dint get any of it when i tried it
:).

I replied to them with a link to my app again.

So they will contact all those who have submitted the app. we need to
be patient and hope for the best not in my case though :(.

Regards
Dinesh