Hi Matthias. Can you provide your original source? Looking through the
app you provided, I don't see any requests for OWNER_FRIENDS.

For what it's worth, I was able to retrieve my friends' data using a
quick CodeRunner-based sample, so it's possible that a hiccup on this
end caused your original problem. Can you try again? If this still
doesn't work for you, send me your original source, and I'll have
another look. Thanks.

- Jason