Hi Matthias. My mistake -- I was hunting around in
schokostoffcanvas.js instead of schokostoffprofile.js.

After a bit of head scratching, I was able to nail down your problem
-- despite the superficial similarities, you and Alfred are using
separate applications. Every application has a unique ID that is based
on its URL, and the ID for Schokostoff on your profile is different
from the ID on Alfred's profile. If you remove the app from Alfred's
list and re-add it at
http://www.services-at-work.biz/schokoweb-0.1/js/opensocial/schokostoff.xml,
you should be good to go.

To confirm this, I added your app to my two test profiles and rated a
chocolate with both and saw the comments appear in the other's profile
as expected.

http://sandbox.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=6655814504046437541

Cheers!
- Jason