Hi Dinesh,

Actually I thought about it because reading the doc under Orkut
querystring parameters:
http://code.google.com/apis/orkut/docs/orkutdevguide.html

it says gadgets.util.getUrlParameters()["gadgetViewer"] will "Only
available if the viewer has the gadget installed."
I performed a simple test with code runner and seems to be right.. any
thoughts?

tnx,
pedro