Hi all,

We are a bit confused when using the cache mechanism of the orkut
implementation of Opensocial. Let me explain:

We develop our application and we've published in a URL "A"

http://urla.something.com/gadgetdir

Inside our application, we have some PHP scripts. Inside one of then, we put
one variable that points to the absolute url... (to load images and make the
MakeRequest() calls) like this:

$url_base = "http://urla.something.com/gadgetdir";

Ok...

After we consider the gadget "stable" we put our application on the URL "B"

http://urlb.anotherthing.com/gadgetdir

Well, we "forgot" to change the $url_base and, the gadget was added using
the new url ("B") to publish, but pointing to the old URL "A"...

So, since then, we were UNABLE to test the gadget without "bpc=1" at the end
of URL, because the gadget added using URL "B" persist to bring the content
of URL "A".

Yes, we've fixed the $url_base and the problem persist for days...

My question is:

Is this a bug? Since we've published the app, the sandbox cache it forever?
Or, this is the intention of the Sandbox?

Any comment is appreciated.

Thanks!

Luciano