Hello,

I am goin nuts over this caching thing :(

Sometime the new app xml picked immediately. Then after a few hours, I start
seeing the old version of the app! This happens back and forth.

Pls Google, explain how caching works or simple let developers refresh the
cache when the app xml is changed.

I starred http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-resources/issues/detail?id=42.
However the problem here is not about adding bpc. It is much bigger in terms
of user experience and hence the reliability of the app.

Hope something is done sooner.

Thanks,
Rajiv