Hi Jason

"max-age value in the Cache-Control header that
is returned by the server hosting the application" >> Thanks for this info.
Will check it out.

I never use bpc=1 in orkut.com. I just wait to see the changes. This doesnt
take much time most of the time. I usually update in the nights. The next
morning when I browse through my friends app canvas, I see the occurence of
the older version. Any number of refresh won't help. Later, when I check by
noon or night, it would seem to be fine!

In terms of region, I am currently in Tokyo but almost all my friends are in
India. However, does this mean "profiles of users orginating from India "
are not refreshed but "profile of users orginating from Japan" are?

App Url:
http://www.orkut.com/AppInfo.aspx?appId=858354044197 (Flaunt It!)

I am not sure if this could be related to the other errors (viewer.isOwner
is not a function & a has no properities) that I emailed to your personal id
+ opensocial feedback id. I know you would work on umpteem number of apps,
so you not recall.

Cheers!
Rajiv