Hi Anup. In general, you should post all general, non-platform orkut
questions to the orkut Help Group:

http://groups.google.com/group/orkut-help

That said, adding this type of enriching functionality is the perfect
domain for third-party applications, and I'm already seeing a number
of apps that allow you to do just this. I suggest you take one of
these for a whirl:

http://sandbox.orkut.com/AppDirectory.aspx?dirFilters=featured&dirQuery=music

- Jason