Hi,

Im currently having a few development issues when trying to test my
flex app on the sandbox and prod.sandbox.

I develop locally using an app engine devserver which i make
accessible publicly though a dynamic dsn forwarder to my local
machine.

I have reduced the gadget to a test form and is available here:

http://sandbox.orkut.com/Main#Application.aspx?uid=1585838905823156855&appId=297000854660&bpc=1

This works fine some of the time, but now i have these problems:

1) on the sandbox, the gadget seems to load but not start, ie im not
convinced registerOnLoadHandler is being called.

This is odd because i can test something for half a day and then
suddenly the flash content will not load any more (here the gadget has
not changed as im developing the flash content)

2) prob.sandbox has stopped working all together, giving the bad donut
response. Is this a dsn issue, if so what can i do to stop it
happening.

Id really appreciate some help on this, as up until now ive been able
to work mostly locally (using fake services to the flex app) but now i
need to work consistently live this is becoming a problem.

Thanks.