You just don't have to add the key after adding key you have to click
on verify Button to check the key is same or not! (That's verification
)

also try this format with new code!!

<Content>ALm6fM3XmcExbLElgFHH9qHS4DPq2Asx_OiCeF33jVonpKwzUarFx7-ODFV8LcpLwjgDk2QObFoTU_xVoJL8n3L-me_2z4bcKpH846RUlCUcnZbIBG4pVVUbEvyTvy8znZ0w3hY1O1CjkH5PFOpJ2MoxbH4KgJ8yHA==</Content>

--
Regards.
Prashant aka Orkuteer

Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd
never leave.