From: orkut <3504732672376623...@mail.orkut.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 9:12 PM
Subject: orkut - problems with your application
To: sharma.amit...@gmail.com

 Hi,

We recently reviewed your application iHunch at http://pycore.com/iHunch.xml

While reviewing your app, we observed:
- The app took too much time to load. This may be because of a popup, or a
vulnerability in the way user-generated-content is rendered. Please sanitize
all user-generated content, including names, comments, messages, titles and
other fields.

You may want to fix this/these at the earliest!

You can find the orkut developer guidelines at
http://code.google.com/apis/orkut/docs/orkutdevguidelines.html
Also see the 'Lifecycle of an orkut Application' page, which talks about how
you can test you app and ensure it is safe from attacks:
http://code.google.com/apis/orkut/articles/applifecycle/applifecycle-0.8.html
Please post any questions in the orkut developers forum
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut
There are lots of developers that can help answer and everyone can benefit
from the discussion.

If you do not see your app on the orkut app directory, you may have to
resubmit your app on http://www.orkut.co.in/AppDirectorySubmit

Cheers,
The orkut team
          [image: orkut] <http://www.orkut.com> by [image: