Hey Guys

I received this message too.
Revised the app, there's nothing againts the latency tips, but my app
gets faster after some change of the architecture and data flow.
Changing data requests from the os:template to the makeRequest gives
me a much better response from the app (before, the app was a bit slow
to show the loading message).

But, even now, with the app loading in less than 3 seconds in my tests
(sometimes, it comes instantly), the orkut  weekly statistics still
showing a high latency average (>8s).

I'm pretty sure it's a problem in the orkut side, since there's a lot
of developers complaining about that. Maybe a change of some internal
component in the container side. I also would want to know when the
time starts to count the app loading, and when finishes (wheter is
when xml loads, or when all ajax calls are complete).