Pheshat, in oher post I see te sandbox as sandbox.orkut.gmodules.com.

Q1 is if the scope is sandbox.orkut.gmodules.com, woud also the
request go
to sandbox.orkut.gmodules.com? When the hostname  was changed from
sanndxox.orkut.com?

Q2: Do you have log output to share from the recent released PHP
library on this topic, like base signature ahd the get request
parameters?

Reards, Carlos