Hi Carlos,

I'd have to check if it would be feasible to release the logs and get
back to you.

In the meanwhile, I just wanted to clarify that if you're hitting the
sandbox endpoint (sandbox.orkut.com), you use the sandbox.gmodules.com/
social/rest scope; if you hit the production endpoint, you use the
scope I gave earlier.

Prashant