Yes, I tried to
scope=http://sandbox.gmodules.com<http://sandbox.gmodules.com/%0Asocial/rest>

and requested sandbox.orkut.com, that makes me to question why the scope is
in a different domain than orkut.com.

I don tot expect you to disclose orkut logs, just to have one off you
experts saying to me tthat based on a log search using my consumer kkey, uou
can find something wrong in my request that makes your side  different way
to calculate the bse sring so signatures do not match.

Regarding the scope parameter, I have never seen that happening in the test
cases against orkut from the opensoclial java libraries, is something I got
as a suggestion from a support request. Till today no one in orkut gave to
me enough pointers to get insight on the pronlem I may have, thanks agan for
paying me attention and answering my notes!