Thanks for the long reply. I am coding a Smalltalk REST client to
communicate server 2 server. It is tested against MySàce.com and works
fine, using only 2 legged OAuth, so what I am seeing in Orkut is an
invalid signature and then I am not sure exactly what are the
parameters used to build the base string to later obtain the
signature. I lernt the hard way that the xoauth_requestor_id is
allways required but have not seen any other source to check against
different that the Oauth stanard. Nobody has provided me with a log
trace from my requets made to orkut using my consumer key as a base
for a search. I believe there could be a few people doing this kind of
effort from scratch.