Hi Prashant,

Thanks a lot for the detailed reply.
You have sent many links. I will go through these and get back to you if
still something is not clear.

>>> "It seems your purpose would be better solved using the client library,
which is not REST and which uses 3-legged OAuth. I believe at the moment we
have a much fuller support for RPC than for REST."

Yes, exactly. So I need a documentation which can be used to write orkut
mobile client in *C++ or Qt. *Probably I can use
http://code.google.com/apis/accounts/docs/OAuthForInstalledApps.html .
Please let me know if you have better link for my use case.

Thanks again for the support.

Cheers,
Dev