Thanks Prashanth for the reply.

We hope the activities reply functionality is implemented in near
future.

As i explored the present API i found that few activity types
implementation is missing like
COMMUNITY_JOIN and others. they are just been marked as
GenericActivity without
returning even a text for that except ownerprofile.
Is it true or am i missing anything here for specific activity types.

Thanks,
Chaitu