Ah no, this oauth file is from before running "ant run-sample". When I
run it, it opens a browser window, I click on grant access to
fabricialeme.com and then the error message appears on terminal.

Here is the oauth file after running the sample:

#writing access Token
#Wed Aug 11 10:32:28 BRT 2010
accessUrl=https\://www.google.com/accounts/OAuthGetAccessToken
consumerSecret=RLGge***********************