Anybody knows when the problem described bellow will be fixed?

"When i ran the project, after specifying my Consumer key and Secret,
the Request was made normally, however, the response had problems. The
program ended with an exception as follows, (by the way I did do the
authentication, i.e, logged in to my Orkut account to grant access)

Request:[{"params":{"groupId":"@self","userId":"@me"},"id":"0-
p.g","method":"people.get"},{"params":
{"groupId":"@friends","userId":"@me","count":20,"startIndex":
0},"id":"1-frnds.g","method":"people.get"}]
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected
exception while setting response
        at
com.google.orkut.client.api.BatchTransaction.setResponse(BatchTransaction.java:
169)
        at com.google.orkut.client.sample.Transport.run(Transport.java:104)
        at com.google.orkut.client.sample.SampleApp.run(SampleApp.java:57)
        at com.google.orkut.client.sample.SampleApp.main(SampleApp.java:43)
Caused by: org.json.me.JSONException: A JSONArray text must start with
'[' at character 0 of
        at org.json.me.JSONTokener.syntaxError(JSONTokener.java:448)
        at org.json.me.JSONArray.<init>(JSONArray.java:106)
        at org.json.me.JSONArray.<init>(JSONArray.java:145)
        at
com.google.orkut.client.api.BatchTransaction.setResponse(BatchTransaction.java:
159)
        ... 3 more"

I can't run even the simplest samples, can anyone help me on this?