Tower,

What I meant was, the fact that you aren't getting an authentication
failure but permission denied would rather mean that your second user
(07253988588325867603) doesn't have the same application (orkut.com:
28804793479) installed on his/her profile as your first user
(17497171432676567286). Can you please verify this again?

Prashant