Thanks for your response Anatoly, we need to hear more people.

By the way, there's another one that I was reminded of:

5. Some people are reporting that their apps often show "This app is
still under review". That isn't exactly an orkut-related issue, but we
have to get it out of the way soon, too.

Prashant