Eduardo:
for privacy reasons I prefer not to post urls publicly. I can PM all
neccessary info to orkut team though.

I see it on many apps.
Certain big apps (like buddypoke) have still their profile
functionality temporarily disabled and just use a link to the canvas
with picture while they used to fetch owner/appdata when it used to
work.

Since it works in sandbox and the very same app doesn't work on
production for the very same user
and Prashant just confirmed that the issue is not fixed yet (see the
1st post) I understand that this is an orkut issue and there is no
point of insisting it's "working". Maybe it's working for some apps
but not working for others which make use of different features.