Hi Devendra!

First, congrats for the initiative. Would be really great having 3legged
library ported to other languages.

As a 3legged phplib developer, think have enough arguments for you, and when
starting, decided not porting, but creating a simpler version.

1) I think the most important thing is having a standard C++ library to be
used, and in fact, it is already done, see: http://liboauth.sourceforge.net/

Basically your work will be related to handle RPC messages and captcha
challenges.

2) Orkut guys are busy with their priorities, but when I needed, Prashant
and Shishir (both from Google) kindly helped me. Dont expect to have a
library overview and what you need to do. It's more productive understanding
Orkut OS (java) or Orkut Php OS (php) and also checking fotoscrapr, which
was created using the java lib.

3) I'm following Apache 2.0, which is the same for almost opensocial libs.

Spent lot of time understanding what was done by Orkut guys, and if you need
any help, just let us know.

Regards,

Robson Dantas