Hi,

Please ignore my last mail. I am able to solve it.
But I came to know one thing that some part of documentation of OAuth on
google site (http://code.google.com/apis/accounts/docs/OAuth_ref.html) is
really confusing. For example documentation of OAuthGetRequestToken reads:

*Depending on the type of request sent, these parameters can be placed in:*

   - *Authorization header of a **GET** or **POST** request. Use
"**Authorization:
   OAuth**". All parameters listed above can go in the header, except for **
   scope** and**xoauth_displayname**, which must go either in the body or in
   the URL as a query parameter. The example below puts them in the body of
   the request.*

So it means I should not be able to send "scope" in authorization header,
but I was able to get a valid request token by sending scope in
authorization header.

Regards,
Devendra