Hi,

I am struggling with authentication process in my library. I am using
qoauth, an open source implementation of oauth in Qt. Here is the problem:
   I am able to get *request token* but when I try to authorize the same
token, I get "*invalid token*" error. I checked, if I generate the request
token in oauth playground using same consumer key and shared secret
("anonymous" and "anonymous") and try to authorize that token in my code, it
works. So it proves that there is no problem in my way of authorization. The
problem seems to be somewhere in request token generation. I looked further
and found that qoauth library puts all the parameters in http header while
the documentation of orkut API says that "scope" parameter should go as url
query parameter. I moved the "scope" parameter to url but then I started
getting http *bad request* (400) error.
   My question is if there was some problem in the token generation why did
google server return that token? It should return only valid token.
   Any guess what the problem could be? Any suggestion is welcome.

Regards,
Devendra