Robson,
Thank for help.
I read your article but i continue with the problem.
My case is simple, i only want to run a apresentation, in flash, at orkut.
And when i try to use gadgets.flash.embedFlash, occurs an erro:
*
Permissão negada a <
http://cl8uq2cufonmq6ghdgvvtug1n9fu82lr.a.orkut.gmodules.com> para chamar o
método Location.toString em <http://www.orkut.com.br>.*