Hi,

I have some good news for apps that use the Activity Stream.

We've recently revised the activity stream filtering algorithm and also
introduced a new mechanism for grouping together similar/related activites
together on the interface. This allows orkut to display more updates from
applications while maintaining the balance between different activity types.

This change is rolling out to our user base as I write, and should reach
100% of users in the next few weeks. We expect this change to increase the
users' engagement with applications.

Looking forward to your feedback!