John Plocher wrote:
>   1) Introduction of hexfloat, enum and ceil into reserved namespace
>      Resolution:
>     Not a problem.
Agreed.
>   2) Relationship of "t-, t, t+" versioning scheme and C-Team
>      integration rules.
>      Resolution:
>     Not a problem.
I can't seem to get a clear answer about my concern (and yes, it
is a C-team issue).  Let me try a very simple question:

    Can interfaces which appear in "t-" (for the first time, semantics
    or syntax), be incompatibly changed in "t"?

       [  ] yes
       [  ] no

If Roland can check the "no" box, then I agree.  (If not, this case
can probably still be approved, but with a note to the C-team.)

>   3) Creation of /usr/lib/shell as Project Private
Thinking...

- jek3