On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 08:46:33PM -0600, Jim Walker wrote:

> Danek Duvall wrote:
>>
>> Missing are the classes and methods that are, presumably, part of the
>> Public interface of any Java module intended for use by developers.  Or
>> are
>> there no Private classes and methods in the jar file?  If there's some
>> distinction, then a simple list in a file in the materials directory is
>> probably sufficient documentation.
>
> Do you mean something like this:
> http://junit.org/junit/javadoc/4.5/

Yes, that's the list of stuff, but a) it's spread over a ton of pages
rather than a simple list in a text file and b) there are no stability
attributes associated with any of those names.

If you assert that all the interfaces described at that URL are Public, and
that they are Uncommitted, that's fine (I'll assume that someone actually
checked to make sure).  But if there's any heterogeneity, it should be
called out.

Danek