Done, pl. find attached Fasttrack.

Below is the pkgmap (the complete prototype_com)
d none usr 0755 root sys
d none usr/share 0755 root sys
d none usr/lib 0755 root bin
d none usr/lib/pywbem 0755 root bin
d none usr/lib/python2.6 0755 root bin
d none usr/lib/python3.0 0755 root bin
d none usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages 0755 root bin
d none usr/lib/python3.0/site-packages 0755 root bin

d none usr/share/man 0755 root bin
d none usr/share/man/man3 0755 root bin
f none usr/share/man/man3/pywbem.3 0444 root bin

f none usr/lib/pywbem/__init__.py 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/__init__.pyc 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/cim_constants.py 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/cim_constants.pyc 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/cim_http.py 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/cim_http.pyc 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/cim_obj.py 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/cim_obj.pyc 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/cim_operations.py 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/cim_operations.pyc 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/cim_provider2.py 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/cim_provider2.pyc 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/cim_provider.py 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/cim_provider.pyc 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/cim_types.py 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/cim_types.pyc 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/cim_xml.py 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/cim_xml.pyc 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/cimxml_parse.py 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/cimxml_parse.pyc 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/lex.py 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/lex.pyc 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/mof_compiler.py 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/mof_compiler.pyc 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/moflextab.py 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/moflextab.pyc 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/mofparsetab.py 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/mofparsetab.pyc 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/tupleparse.py 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/tupleparse.pyc 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/tupletree.py 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/tupletree.pyc 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/twisted_client.py 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/twisted_client.pyc 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/wbemcli.py 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/wbemcli.pyc 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/yacc.py 0555 root bin
f none usr/lib/pywbem/yacc.pyc 0555 root bin

s none usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pywbem=../../pywbem
s none usr/lib/python3.0/site-packages/pywbem=../../pywbem

Let me know if this requires any change.

Best Regards,
~Vivek R. Titarmare