From: John.Fischer at Sun.COM [mailto:john.fisc...@sun.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 9:18 PM
To: John.Fischer at Sun.COM
Cc: Vivek Titarmare; Mark.Carlson at Sun.COM; LSARC-ext at sun.com
Subject: Re: pywbem Ver 0.7 [LSARC/2009/258 FastTrack timeout 05/05/2009]

Vivek,

Of course, the formating of the interface tables got messed up by
Thunderbird.  So I'll let you work that part out.  The Exported
interface table should be similar to:

        pyweb
            Instance Provider
                EnumerateInstanceNames()

or something like that.  Pyweb would be the only line with an
explicit definition of Uncommitted.

Also now that I think about it you do not need to mention Python2.4
or Python2.5 as the project should not even support these releases.

Thanks,

John