Vivek,

This still isn't quite correct.  The imported interface table needs to
be more like:

    Imported interface        Classification   Comments
    =======================   ==============
===================================
        Python2.4               Committed Obsolete      To run the pywbem
scripts
        Python2.5               Committed Obsolete      To run the pywbem
scripts
        Python2.6               Uncommitted     To run the pywbem scripts
        Python3.0               Uncommitted     To run the pywbem scripts
        /usr/lib/python2.6/vendor-packages                 directory for Python
2.6
                                    Uncommitted    modules shipped by Sun
                                                   see PSARC/2006/666
         /usr/lib/python3.0/vendor-packages                directory for Python
3.0
                                    Uncommitted    modules shipped by Sun
                                                   see PSARC/2006/666

Furthermore, the project is producing a Python Module called pywbem.
This module needs to work with Python2.6 and Python3.0 and be installed
into /usr/lib/python2.6/vendor-packages and
/usr/lib/python3.0/vendor-packages.  Thus the addition of the
directories into the imported interface table.

Since the project is providing the pyweb.py script file it should also
provide the compiled bytecode (i.e., pyweb.pyc).  Is this also planned?

At least one of the following:

        pyweb module
        pyweb.py
        pyweb.pyc

should be included in the Exported interface table.  Listing the pyweb
module makes the most sense.  The export interface table might look
something like:

      Exported Interface          Classification       Comment
     --------------------------   ------------------   ----------------
     SUNWpyweb                   Uncommitted          Package name
     pyweb                        Uncommitted          Python module

Then if you want you can list the various operations below the pyweb.
So the interface table might look like:

      Exported Interface          Classification       Comment
     --------------------------   ------------------   ----------------
     SUNWpyweb                   Uncommitted          Package name
     pyweb                        Uncommitted          Python module
       Instance Provider                                      CIM Operation
Calls
        EnumerateInstanceNames()
        EnumerateInstances()
        GetInstance()

With these changes I would be happy with the document.

Thanks,

John