Seb,

I may not understanding something about the terminology,
but I thought I said that. What is the right
way to say "non-configurable" and/or "read-only"
attribute w.r.t. dladm?

Should the case not call them "dladm property name"?
Should it say something else?

My apologies if I am overlooking the obvious.

-ted

--
Ted H. Kim
Sun Microsystems, Inc.                  ted.kim at sun.com
222 North Sepulveda Blvd., 10th Floor   (310) 341-1116
El Segundo, CA  90245                   (310) 341-1120 FAX