I am submitting this case on my own behalf. The timer is set
to expire on April 23rd. Man pages and the manifest are in the
materials directory under the case directory. I am enclosing the FOSS
checklist and a new proposal file with typos corrected.

--
blu

"You would think that spies would have to be light sleepers, but
that isn't true. For instance, James Bond once slept through an
earthquake. That's right, he was shaken but not stirred."
Brian Utterback - Solaris RPE, Sun Microsystems, Inc.