Joerg Schilling wrote:
> vi is not the worst example for Solaris.
> ... the person who did start to make the thread off topic.

Joerg,

I've placed your posts to opensolaris-arc on moderation for the
time being because you persistently refuse to follow the community's
alias usage guidelines:

http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/arc/arc-faq/arc-alias-usage/

        These aliases are intended to be the venue for the formal
        architectural review of Architectural Proposals submitted
        by various OpenSolaris Projects. Consider the traffic to
        be a continuing, semi-formal meeting, where the agenda is
        the discussion and approval of specific project proposals.

Even after repeated requests from many people for you to limit your
comments on this alias to those relevant to a specific project under
review, you continue to treat the alias as a place to hold your own
rambling conversations.  That is not what *this* alias is for.

   -John