All,

I am sponsoring this fast track for Spoorthy Shankarmurthy.
The case directory contains this proposal and the man page
for the component.  I have set the timeout for Friday,
September 4th, 2009.

This case proposes to integrate the Crypt::CBC Perl module
into a Minor release of Solaris.  This Perl module is an
implementation of the cryptographic cipher block chaining
mode (CBC).  In combination with a block cipher such as DES
or IDEA, you can encrypt and decrypt messages of arbitrarily
long length.

Thanks,

John