On 18/06/2010 17:03, Gary Winiger wrote:
On 6/18/10 8:34 AM, Darren J Moffat wrote:
On 18/06/2010 16:08, John Fischer wrote:
4.4 User Installed as Primary Administrator
The initial user installed by the Caiman installers have been given the
Primary
Administrator role. The committee pointed out that this role is going
away. The
issue was discussed in the Solaris Modernization case (PSARC/2010/067).
In that
case the project team agreed to modify the installers to:

"Primary Administrator" is a Rights Profile not a Role. The distinction
is very important. It is the fact that the profile is assigned directly
to a user rather than a role what was the whole problem.

Also "Primary Administrator" as a Rights Profile is not planned to "go
away".

Yes it is. PSARC/2009/652 User, RBAC and Labeled Networking
Administration will be removing it along with all the "suser"
and "act" type entries. Primary Administrator is a bug. With
root as a role, there is no reason for Primary Administrator.

Gary..
P.S. I'll be requesting a case date for 2009/652 shortly.

Okay, didn't know about that. Given that can we have the reference put in this cases' opinion then.

7. the initial use is no longer granted the Primary Administrator Rights
Profile

"initial user"

Yup. No matter how may times the 6 of us read this we didn't
catch all the typos ;-(

--
Darren J Moffat